Частые вопросы
Реклама у нас

English для чайников  

Старожил
+2306
|17 Мая 2015
Цитата Маруша
Wow!!! What a beautiful place!

It's really beautiful. Tourists from all over the world visit this place.

Цитата Маруша
What is her major(профессия)? Probably Performing Arts(что-то артистическое по танцам).

Marusha, is major=profession=job?

A dancer is a very short-time work. Untill you are yong, beautiful,healthy and strong.

After that a ballet dancer may work as a teacher at choreographic schools, univercities, direct the ensemble and something like this.

Старожил
+345
|17 Мая 2015
Цитата СТЕФАНИЯ
Marusha, is major=profession=job?

A major is the area of specialized study at the University level or college level.It's her area of profession.

Цитата СТЕФАНИЯ
After that a ballet dancer may work as a teacher at choreographic schools, univercities, direct the ensemble and something like this.

So, eventually she would like to teach dance?

Цитата СТЕФАНИЯ
Ira's charming girl, it goes without saying, that the children adore her.

Oh, thank you for the wonderful comments about her.

Stephanie, are you familiar with the Kiev Symphony Orchestra and Chorus(Music Mission Kiev).Besides world class  music, they are helping the widows from Kiev and other cities of Ukraine. The conductor is an American from Orlando Florida.Currently he lives in Kiev with his family. We've sponsored them in the past and have been to some of their concerts.I think they do some dancing too.

I just found out that the conductor is retired and a Canadian guy is the Director right now.

If you like symphony and Ukrainian cultural music, they are the best right there in Kiev!

==============================================================================

Stephanie,it was nice to talk to you. Good night for you and your husband. I'm an "early bird"(жаворонок).

God bless you,guys

Marusha

Для Бога нет ничего невозможного- это я уже точно знаю!
Старожил
+2306
|18 Мая 2015
Цитата Маруша
A major is the area of specialized study at the University level or college level.

Нi, Marusha,

thank you for a new meaning of this word

I used to know it only as a military rank

Цитата Маруша

I suppose she would)) She adores children and dancing. Though her education permits   teaching  adults too

Старожил
+2306
|18 Мая 2015
Цитата Маруша
Stephanie, are you familiar with the Kiev Symphony Orchestra and Chorus(Music Mission Kiev)

I've never heard about them.

I'm impressed that they are not only musicians, but sponsors as well

Старожил
Модератор
|18 Мая 2015

Уважаемые форумчане, название темы не подразумевает  обычную переписку на английском языке. Если тема обучающая "чайников", просьба ниже реплики писать ее перевод и поменять тематику темы, следуя ее названию. Иначе тема будет закрыта в ближайшее время на основании нарушения общающимися правила 12.

Удален
Долфин
|19 Мая 2015

Модератор, а Вы начните учить английский , а там и попустит. Знакомые буковки увидите, слоги , слова и пошло-поехало. А то, я Вас понимаю, сыпют тут чуть-ли не матами, и поди разберись.

А апче, это больше похоже на женский клуб. Типа, оц бабоньки , а у моего ушки ... Тут английского мало. Так выпендреж ...

Старожил
+1675
|19 Мая 2015
13. §В искушении никто не говори: Бог меня искушает; потому что Бог не искушается злом и Сам не искушает никого,-KJV: Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:14. но каждый искушается, увлекаясь и обольщаясь собственною похотью; -KJV: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
Что мы любим детей Божиих, узнаём из того, когда любим Бога и соблюдаем заповеди Его. Ибо это есть любовь к Богу, чтобы мы соблюдали заповеди Его; и заповеди Его нетяжки. (1-е Иоанна, Глава 5)
Удален
Долфин
|20 Мая 2015
Цитата Маруша
We've sponsored them in the past

Incorrect use of Present Perfect

Цитата Маруша

So, eventually would she like to teach dance ?

Цитата СТЕФАНИЯ
A dancer is a very short-time work.

The Dancer is ...

По грамматической проблеме более детально. in past никоим образом не лепится к Present Perfect, потому что для этой формы нужна зацепка с настоящим. Даже если действие имело место впрошлом, должна быть нать к настоящему в самой фразе. Например, разбилась ваза раньше, но осколки лежат и хрустят под ногами. Если идут слова вчера, три дня назад, в прошлом - то это никак не PP

Старожил
Модератор
|20 Мая 2015
Цитата start
Предлагаю на первой странице еще пока вставлять иностранную (русскую речь), но на последующих только English
Цитата Долфин
А апче, это больше похоже на женский клуб. Типа, оц бабоньки , а у моего ушки ... Тут английского мало. Так выпендреж

Спасибо пользователю за разъяснение "незнающим модераторам"!

Тема закрыта, т.к. автор изначально не учел правило форума 12, поэтому тема ушла в другое русло.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

English для чайников  

Извините, эта тема закрыта. Вы не можете больше добавлять сообщения.